Planning and Legislative Approvals
Our experience providing ecological services for legislative approvals is expansive and our history of working with regulatory authorities ensures that we have an in-depth understanding of their specific requirements. This in turn helps plan the gathering of relevant information to ensure timely approvals.
Our broad knowledge and on-ground experience means that we excel in identification of ecological risks and opportunities in your project area. This will ensure mitigation strategies can be developed early to ensure risk is minimised and project delays are avoided.
- Native Vegetation Act assessments and applications
- Assessment and referrals under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act
- Environmental pre-feasibility assessments
- Significant environmental benefit (SEB) offset calculations and plans
- SEB Offset brokering
- Rehabilitation planning and monitoring
- Development Act